Each candle whether infused with crystals or not is hand-poured with every effort made to maintain quality and consistency. All our candles use pure essential oils, 100% natural cotton wick, soy wax (which are chemical free, non synthetic, non toxic – completely free of nasties) and hand selected crystals.
- Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings and other flammable materials.
- Always keep wick trimmed to 5mm to prevent smoke and soot and to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and a clean and even burn in the future.
- Burn on stable, heat-resistant surface for no more than 3 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when wax reaches 15mm in bottom.
- Do not move candle while burning or if wax is hot.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- When you have finished burning your candle, simply wash out any leftover wax with hot water and detergent.
Crystals in a candle:
- As the candle burns down, the oil will heat up and activate the crystals and the incense will harmonize and sink down into the wax. So the more you use the candle, the more infused it gets.
- These crystals are made under extreme heat conditions and should not be majorly affected from the candle flame.
- When candle completely burns down to the bottom, you’re going to have really nothing left but just a thin layer of the wax and the crystals there.
- Put these crystals under hot water and wipe any wax off. Once wiped off, you can Reiki them, run them under cold water, put them in moonlight, or pass them through incense. Once the candles are clean and dry (when using water let them dry for a day or two away from direct sunlight) they will be ready for use again.